Monday, September 3, 2012

Musing Monday! # 3

Musing Monday is a great weekly meme hosted at shouldbereading!
This weeks Musing Monday question is....

Have you ever considered writing a book before? What genre would you write?

When i was little one of my many dreams was to be an author. But sadly as i have hit high school i have began to realize i don't really have the patience to sit down and write a full length story which always make me so sad because i am a huge daydreamer. I have thought of and planned out sooooo many different stories in my mind but sadly they have not been able to end up on paper. But what i have started to do this year is write short stories. And i have been loving it. Most of them are love stories since i am a total hopeless romantic. My latest one was another love story called Reliving The Frontier. 

2 comments:

  1. I want to be an author as well and find that as I get older I am developing a bit more patience. I had none between the age of 10 and 15, but I'm getting better! I like the title of your story, it sounds interesting! Thanks for sharing :)
    http://universeinwords.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-and.html
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, patience is crucial for writing :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/09/musing-mondays.html

    ReplyDelete