Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday: The Hunt

18296013
Author: Stacey Kade
Publisher: Disney-Hyperion
Publication Date: April 22nd 2014
Genre: Science Fiction

SYNOPSIS
from goodreads
Ariane Tucker has finally escaped GTX, the research facility that created her. While on the run, Zane Bradshaw is the only person she can trust. He knows who-and what-she is and still wants to be part of her life. 

But accepting Zane's help means putting him in danger.

Dr. Jacobs, head of GTX, is not the only one hunting for Ariane. Two rival corporations have their sights set on taking down their competition. Permanently. To protect Zane and herself, Ariane needs allies. She needs the other hybrids. The hybrids who are way more alien and a lot less human. Can Ariane win them over before they turn on her? Or will she be forced to choose sides, to decide who lives and who dies?


WHY I'M WAITING
I read the first book in this series, The Rules, last year and it converted me into a sci-fi reader. I am eagerly awaiting this sequel and hope it turns out to as good or even better than the first book.

COMING APRIL 22nd 2014 




4 comments:

  1. This is a series I've wondered about, and that cover is pretty cool.
    Check out my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is new to me, but sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing! Stop by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! I haven't heard of this one before, but I used to LOVE playing with paperdolls as a little girl. Obviously I'd need to check out book 1 first.

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pick. I still need to read the first book in this series.

    ReplyDelete