Saturday, April 19, 2014

Stacking The Shelves (4/19/14)

Stacking the Shelves
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. This is where every week we get to showcase all the wonderful books we have received recently!

This week was my birthday and as a result my family bought me some amazing books that I loved this year. Thank you family! If you have not read any of these books yet I highly recommend you pick them up soon! 

Altered (Altered, #1)
The Beginning of Everything
Where the Stars Still Shine
Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2)

What did you all get this week??

4 comments:

  1. AHHH ALTERED. I LOVE this series, seriously. So. Good. One of my favourites. :) Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking bunch of books. Happy birthday! I haven't read any of them yet but added some to my wishlist. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Altered! I hope you enjoy it!

    OUT's STS

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an amazing haul Justine! I loved Where the Stars Still Shine and Days of Blood and Starlight, so I can't wait to see how you get on with them. I hope you enjoy all your pretties! :)

    ReplyDelete