Saturday, May 31, 2014

Stacking The Shelves (May 2014)




Stacking the Shelves


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where we get to showcase the books we have added to own collection recently! 

Catch a Falling Star
Catch a Falling Star by, Kim Culbertson
Reading Teen  was so nice and sent me a copy of this book! I am very excited for this perfect beach read!

The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1)
The Winner's Curse by, Marie Rutkoski
This is one of my favorite books so far this year and when I got a gift card I knew this was the book I wanted to spend it on! 
The Rules for Breaking (The Rules for Disappearing, #2)
The Rules For Breaking by, Ashley Elston
I read the first book in this series last year and loved it! When the sequel came out I went and bought it right away! 

Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)
Unravel Me by, Tahereh Mafi
I was lucky enough to win a copy of this from Epic Reads!


As you can see I have cut down on my book buying because I have been taking so many books out of the library that I have to read before they are overdue! Right now I have 41 books checked out of the library! Oh My! I know, that is so many! I better get to reading them all!

6 comments:

  1. Great haul..and I want to know what kind of library you go to that lets you have that many books checked out at once! Mine only allows ten..lol. :)

    Enjoy your reads,
    Stormi
    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/stacking-the-shelves-3/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great picks! Enjoy them :) and thanks for checking out my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Winner's Curse sounds so amazing! I've heard nothing but great things so far for that book, so I'm definitely going to have to buy myself a copy of that book soon enough. Thanks for sharing and I hope you enjoy your books. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you finally got a copy of The Winner's Curse! That was one awesome book - I need to do a re-read!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED Unravel Me! Such a good series! I haven't read any of the rest but they are all on my TBR list. The cover for The Winner's Curse is so pretty! Thanks for stopping by!

    Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all look good! I've been eyeing Catch A Falling Star - just waiting to see if I can add it to my TBR pile. And of course, Unravel Me is awesome! I've enjoyed that entire series. Here's ours if you're interested: BiblioJunkies Happy Reading! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete