Monday, November 2, 2015

November 2015 TBR

november_2011_by_kriegs-d4e8baw
As you have probably noticed by now I kind of fell off the face of the earth these past 2 months. I moved out of the house I have lived in for the 18 years I've been on this earth and to a gorgeous house on the water in another state this fall and my life became so chaotic in the process. I barely have read at all. But I am determined to get back into reading this month and thought using blogging as motivation would be a great way to get back into reading and writing reviews.

This is the ambitious TBR I have planned for the month of November that hopefully I can complete! 
(I'm so behind on my Goodreads 2015 reading challenge... *cringes*) 

Until We Meet AgainNeedThe Girl with the Wrong NameHello?The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns, #2)Ice Like Fire (Snow Like Ashes, #2)Daughter of Deep SilenceThese Shallow GravesRuthlessI Crawl Through ItEdgewaterHer Dark Curiosity (The Madman's Daughter, #2)Blood and Salt (Blood and Salt, #1)A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1)Ink and Bone (The Great Library, #1)


Lets see how many of these books I can get to this month!
Tell me in the comments below if you've read any of these books and tell me what you are reading this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment