Musing Monday is a great Weekly Meme hosted by shouldbereading!
This Weeks Musing question is.....
Do you have a favorite series? Do you have a favorite book out of that series?
So this is probably going to be a long answer...just warning you.
I read so manyyyyy series and love sooooo many of them. So bare with me while i tell you.
My Favorite series are probably
- The Gallagher Girls by, Ally Carter
- The 3rd book Don't Judge a Girl by her Cover is probably my favorite, i thought this was the book when the series really went to the next level and got more action packed.
- Heist Society by, Ally Carter
- I think my favorite book was the 1st one Heist Society but there was a lot more romantic tension between Hale and Kat in Uncommon Criminals, so it is a hard choice. Book 3, Perfect Scoundrels is coming out in February!!!
- What if.... by, Liz Ruckdeschel and Sara James
- This is a really hard one, I have really loved all these books in the series, i fell sooooo in love with the characters. What i always found really cool about these books is that they are choose your destiny novels which i loved because you never really ended up disappointed or upset with the story line. I know this is a lesser known series and if you haven't heard of it I highly suggest going and checking it out.
- The Dark Divine by, Bree Despain
- My favorite book is probably the 1st one, The Dark Divine, I always liked this one best because i always thought it had the most romance between Daniel and Grace throughout the whole series, and i love romance ;)
- The Faerie Path by, Frewin Jones
- My favorite book in the series is the 3rd one, The Sorcerer King, This one caught my attention the most out of all of them, the 2nd book, The Lost Queen, is pretty close to though.
- Wings by, Aprilynne Pike
- LOVE this series. I can not choose a favorite books from this series, they have all been so equally good i love them all so much.
- Ruby Oliver by, E. Lockhart
- This is such a good teen girl book, I have always loved it so much because i feel like the main girl, Ruby, sounds just like me, so it makes it so much more relate able. My favorite book in the series is the 1st one, The Boyfriend List.
- The Mephisto Covenant by, Trinity Feagan
- This is just such an amazing love story. The 2nd book, The Mephisto Kiss, just came out on Sept. 25th and i am reading it now and it is fantastic. I have to say my favorite one is definetly still the 1st one, The Mephisto Covenant. I just can not get over Jax and Sasha they are one of the most amazing couples i have ever read about.
- The Summoning by, Kelley Armstrong
- I have only read the 1st book in the series so far but i loved it so much i just had to add it to this list.