Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
- Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to tyngasreviews so more people can join the fun!
- You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
- I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
- Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
Here is what I got this week!
The Raven Boys by, Maggie Stiefvater
Perception by Kim Harrington
Unspoken by, Sara Rees Brennan
Defiance by, C.J. Redwine
The Vampire Stalker by, Allison Van Diepen
The Calling by, Kelley Armstrong
Take a Bow by, Elizabeth Eulberg