Saturday, November 3, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #11


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Guidelines:
  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
 Here is What I got this Week:

Confessions of a Murder SuspectSpeechlessSpeechless                                                                               Confessions of a Murder Suspect   

What did you guys get this week?

6 comments:

  1. Awesome new books! I LOVE the cover for Confessions of a Murder Suspect. It sounds like a great book too. ;)

    Have a great week!

    My Stacking the Shelves - My First Physical ARCs Edition

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh, they both looks so good!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/11/stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there

    I've got Confessions of a Murder Suspect on my Kindle to read. Looking forward to giving it a try once I've got my Christmas book choices read for my blog.

    Enjoy your reads.

    Please check out my latest haul at http://resolution-corner.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/showcase-sunday-is-meme-hosted-by-vicky.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo, those both look really interesting, I hope you enjoy!

    I'm a new follower! Here is my STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED Speechless! New follower and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete