Saturday, March 5, 2016

February 2016 Reading Wrap Up

Goodbye-February-Hello-March-4 (1)
I cannot believe it is almost Spring. We really never had Winter here to begin with though. I missed being able to curl up with a book and watch the snow fall outside. But soon it will be Spring and I can take my reading outside under the sun! In February I read 8 books. I am trying to read 8-10 books a month this year to reach my goal so I am happy with reading month. Scroll down to see what books I read this month and the ratings I gave them. 

Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1)
Morgan Rhodes
Razorbill
Young Adult Fantasy 

Bloodfever (Fever, #2)
Karen Marie Moning 
Dell
Adult Urban Fantasy 

Underwater
Marisa Reichardt
Farrar, Straus, & Giroux
Young Adult Contemporary 
Passenger (Passenger, #1)
Alexandra Bracken 
Disney-Hyperion
Young Adult Fantasy/Time Travel

The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)
Maggie Stiefvater
Scholastic Press
Young Adult Paranormal 

Captive Prince (Captive Prince, #1)
C. S. Pacat 
Berkley 
Adult Fantasy 

Persuasion (The Heirs of Watson Island, #2)
Martina Boone
Simon Pulse
Young Adult Southern Gothic
Ice Like Fire (Snow Like Ashes, #2)
Sara Raasch
Balzer & Bray
Young Adult Fantasy 

What books did you read this month?
Tell me in the comments below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment