Saturday, March 5, 2016

February Favorites + March 2016 TBR

February Favorites

This month I read 8 books. Three of them ended up being 5 stars but one of them was a real stand out that has now landed on my favorites shelf. 
Underwater
My favorite book I read this month was Underwater by Marisa Reichardt. This is a new favorite of mine and I have been recommending it to everybody. Reichardt was able to honestly portray depression in this book and at times it felt like she had gone into my head and put my own feelings on the page. If you are looking for a strong contemporary depicting depression that can   control a persons life but that we have the power to take our lives back I highly recommend this one. You can read my review here.

Other 5 Star ratings: 
Persuasion (The Heirs of Watson Island, #2)Ice Like Fire (Snow Like Ashes, #2)

You can check out my full February reading wrap up here!

March TBR

Image result for march
Spring is coming and I am ready to get outside and start reading under the nice warm sun. I have made a rather ambitious TBR pile this month. I am pretty sure I say that every month though. I am hoping to get to at least 10 of these books this month! 

The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2)Salt to the SeaShallow GravesThe Mystery of Hollow PlacesThe Love That Split the WorldFaefever (Fever, #3)Rebel Spring (Falling Kingdoms, #2)Bookishly Ever AfterRiders (Riders, #1)A Darker Shade of Magic (Shades of Magic, #1)I Crawl Through ItBlood and Salt (Blood and Salt, #1)See How They Run (Embassy Row, #2)The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, #2)

What was your favorite book you read last month?
What are you planning on reading this month?
Tell me in the comments below! 


2 comments:

  1. Underwater sounds really good!!! I'm putting it on my list. I also NEED to read I Crawl Through It already. I love A.S. King to the point where it's ridiculous that the book is still sitting here unread! I hope you get to read The Dream Thieves soon!! I love that series and it only gets better as it goes along. Dream Thieves is a trip... it's like going down the rabbit hole :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ambitious TBR piles =) The Love that Split the World will be on my April TBR for sure...I've been hearing great things about it! I've also heard great things about Ruta Sepetys' latest book. I loved Between Shades of Gray when I read it a few years ago, and have been meaning to pick up her other book ever since! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete