Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Most Anticipated Young Adult Books of March 2016

Image result for march
March is here and spring is right around the corner. Even though we basically never had winter. My month is going to be filled with reading because I have 20 books on my list of March releases to check out! Check below to see the top 10 book releases I am most excited about and a lot of honorable mentions ( I told you, there are a lot of books releasing this month)! 

#10
Beyond the Red
Ava Jae 
Sky Pony Press 
Science Fiction
March 1st 

#9
A Study in Charlotte (Charlotte Holmes, #1)
Brittany Cavallaro
Katherine Tegen Books
Mystery 
March 1st 

#8
The Way I Used to Be
Amber Smith 
Margaret K. McElderry Books 
Contemporary 
March 22nd

#7
The First Time She Drowned
Kerry Kletter
Philomel Books
Contemporary 
March 15th 

#6
In Real Life
Jessica Love
St. Martin's Press
Contemporary 
March 1st

#5
Burning Glass (Burning Glass, #1)
Kathryn Purdie
Katherine Tegen Books
Fantasy
March 1st

#4
The Great Hunt (The Great Hunt, #1)
Wendy Higgins
HarperTeen 
Fantasy 
March 8th 

#3
This Is Where the World Ends
Amy Zhang
Greenwillow Books
Contemporary 
March 22nd

#2
Rebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands, #1)
Alwyn Hamilton 
Penguin 
Fantasy 
March 8th 

#1!
The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy, #3)
The Winner's Trilogy #3
Marie Rutkoski 
Farrar, Straus, and Giroux
Fantasy 
March 29th 


Honorable Mentions: 
The Leaving SeasonThe Lifeboat CliqueSeven Black Diamonds (Untitled, #1)Blood Passage (Dark Caravan Cycle, #2)Girl Last SeenThe Girl Who FellMap of Fates (The Conspiracy of Us, #2)Seven Ways We LieShades of Darkness (Ravenborn #1)Trust Me (Find Me, #3)


What books are you most anticipating this month? 

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited for Trust Me. And I have two of these that I'm reading now. I hope you get to read these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been waiting for Trust Me for so long. It has been over a year since the last book!

      Delete
  2. I SO want to read The Way I Used to Be. It sounds SO powerful. Also This is Where the World Ends because I thought Amy Zhang's debut was very thought provoking. There are a lot of exciting YA's coming out this month :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a big fan of Amy Zhang's debut too. There are so many YA books coming out this month. I do not know if my TBR can handle it!

      Delete