Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Top 14 Books Of 2014!

 
2014 was an exceptional year of books! It was full of outstanding debuts and new series and highly anticipated sequels and favorite authors. I surprised myself by falling in love with multiple fantasy books and of course read my fair share of contemporary. It was hard to narrow it down to my top 14 but all of these books deserve it and are must reads. Thank you 2014 and I can't wait to see what 2015 brings!
 
 
#14
The Impossible Knife of Memory
Laurie Halse Anderson
 
#13
Winterspell
Claire Legrand
 
#12
Prisoner of Night and Fog (Prisoner of Night and Fog, #1)
Anne Blankman
 
#11
We Were Liars
E. Lockhart
 
#10
Open Road Summer
Emery Lord
 
#9
Falling into Place
Amy Zhang
 
#8
Faking Normal
Courtney C. Stevens
 
#7
The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1)
Mary E. Pearson
 
#6
Rites of Passage
Joy N. Hensley
 
#5
Don't Look Back
Jennifer L. Armentrout
 
#4
Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
Sara Raasch
 
#3
The Unbound (The Archived, #2)
Victoria Schwab
 
#2
The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1)
Marie Rutkoski
 
AND
MY
FAVORITE
BOOK
OF
2014
IS....
 
 
 
#1
Since You've Been Gone
Morgan Matson
 
 
Happy New Year Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Great list, Justine--I'm glad you had such a great year in books! I've only read three of these (Falling into Place was SO amazing!!), but almost all of the rest are on my to-read list. I'm especially excited for The Unbound because I adored The Archived. :) So glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete