Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish where we get to share our top ten lists of bookish things.
This weeks topic is the top ten books we are looking forward to in 2015.
 

#10

Finding Paris
Joy Preble
Young Adult Contemporary
April 21st 2015
 

#9

The Start of Me and You
Emery Lord
Young Adult Contemporary
March 31st
 

#8

The Conspiracy of Us
Maggie Hall
Young Adult Mystery
January 13th 2015
 

#7

The Devil You Know
Trish Doller
Young Adult Thriller
June 2nd 2015
 

#6

Everything That Makes You
Moriah Mcstay
Young Adult Contemporary
March 17th 2015
 

#5

My Heart and Other Black Holes
Jasmine Warga
Young Adult Contemporary
February 10th 2015
 

#4

All Fall Down (Embassy Row, #1)
Ally Carter
Young Adult Mystery/Thriller
January 27th 2015
 

#3

 
 
 
 
 
Sara Raasch
Young Adult Fantasy
2015
 

#2

Saint Anything
Sarah Dessen
Young Adult Contemporary
May 5th 2015
 

#1

The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy, #2)
Marie Rutkoski
Young Adult Fantasy
March 3rd 2015
 
 
 
Wow....It is almost 2015. That is so hard to believe. It looks like it is going to be a great year for books! This list is filled with many genres and new and old authors. And this list isn't even close to all the books I am anticipating this year! So make sure to check back for my most anticipated releases post for each month.
Make sure to comment and tell me what books you are looking forward to this year!
Happy 2015!
 
 
 
 
 

16 comments:

  1. Great picks! You've got quite a few on your list are on my own - The Winner's Crime, All Fall Down and The Start of Me and You. And some that I forgot to mention - My Heart and Other Black Holes and Everything That Makes You especially. 2015 is going to be a great year for books, I can't wait. I hope you enjoy them all when you finally get to read them :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been especially dying for The Winner's Crime and All Fall Down! I just love those authors! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

      Delete
  2. Great picks! I'm looking forward to nearly all of these. 99 days is on my to read next list. I hope it's good. I love Lord, Carter, Desen, and Doller. I have yet to read The Winner's Game, but I really really need to do that.

    here's my post

    Thanks! I also have a $30 giveaway going on, so be sure to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard great things about Katie Cotugno's books. I will have to check them out!

      Delete
  3. Great picks - I think we might have the same taste in books - I'm looking forward to almost all of these.

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! The Start of Me and You was FANTASTIC!! I hope you like it as much as I did. I'm super excited for the new Sarah Dessen book as well. After seeing everyone else's picks I see that I've left off so many that I'm beyond eager for myself! It's really tough coming up with ONLY 10, isn't it?! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear you liked The Start of Me and You! I loved Open Road Summer so I am extremely excited to finally get to Lord's next book.

      Delete
  5. Also looking forward to The Conspiracy of Us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it sound so thrilling and action packed??

      Delete
  6. I read All Fall Down by Ally Carter-it is fantastic! I can't wait for The Devil You Know. Great picks! ~Megan
    http://wp.me/pzUn5-2cf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed All Fall Down. I have loved all of Ally Carter's series. I am dying for her new one!

      Delete
  7. The Conspiracy of Us sounds amazing! That cover is gorgeous, too. I really enjoyed The Winner's Curse, too, so I'm definitely excited for The Winner's Crime. Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Winner's Curse is now one of my all time favorite books. MUST GET MY HADNS ON THE SEQUEL!

      Delete
  8. Oh I forgot about Everything that Makes You on my list, it was my WOW pick a few weeks ago and looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got Everything That Makes You on my to-read list, too--it sounds awesome, such a unique concept! I love the idea of following how one event can so drastically change a life. I did my own Top Ten Tuesday list, too; some of the books on my list included The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma, Bone Gap by Laura Ruby, Invincible by Amy Reed, Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway, and book #4 (still untitled) in the Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater! You can check out the whole list here, if you like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dude. Yes. All of these. ESPECIALLY WINNER'S CRIME AND SLA #2! GAHHHHHHHHHHHH. I can't WAIT.

    ReplyDelete