Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Love and Other Theories

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill, over at Breaking the Spine, where we get to showcase upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating!
 
Love and Other Theories
Title: Love and Other Theories 
Author: Alexis Bass
Publisher: HarperTeen
Genre: Young Adult Contemporary
 
Synopsis via Goodreads:
 
If you want more, you have to give less.

That’s the secret to dating in high school. By giving as little as they expect to get in return, seventeen-year-old Aubrey Housing and her three best friends have made it to the second semester of their senior year heartbreak-free. And it’s all thanks to a few simple rules: don’t commit, don’t be needy, and don’t give away your heart.

So when smoking-hot Nathan Diggs transfers to Lincoln High, it shouldn’t be a big deal. At least that’s what Aubrey tells herself. But Nathan’s new-boy charm, his kindness, and his disarming honesty throw Aubrey off her game and put her in danger of breaking the most important rule of all: Don’t fall in love.
 
 
 
 
COMING DECEMBER 31st
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Added this to my goodreads as soon as I read the synopsis, than you so much for sharing!
    My WoW
    Naomi @The Perks Of Being A Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really cute. Thanks for sharing. here's mine

    My $30 giveaway is still going if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this one around and it sounds really cute! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, I hated this book. 1-star review from me (HERE, if you're interested). I hope you enjoy this book more than I did when you read it :) Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete