Wednesday, December 24, 2014

What's On My Christmas List?

I was at my monthly Teen Advisory Board meeting last week. During the meeting we got into a discussion about all the books we were hoping to get for Christmas this year. I thought it was interesting and fun to hear everybody's lists, so I thought why not share my list with you guys! These are the books that I am hoping will be nicely wrapped under the tree Christmas morning. And don't forget to comment down below and tell me what books you asked Santa for this year!
 
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2)The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #3)
Michelle Hodkin
 
Open Road Summer
Emery Lord
 
Don't Look Back
Jennifer L. Armentrout
 
Now and Forever
Susane Colasanti
 
We Were Liars
E. Lockhart
 
Prisoner of Night and Fog (Prisoner of Night and Fog, #1)
Anne Blankman
 
Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)
Tahereh Mafi
 
The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1)Never Fade (The Darkest Minds, #2)In The Afterlight (The Darkest Minds, #3)
Alexandra Bracken
 
Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
Sara Raasch
 
 
What books do you all hope to find under the tree tomorrow??
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment