Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2014







Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish! This weeks topic is our top ten new-to-us authors we read this year. I am showcasing the authors themselves and which of their books introduced me to them. Some are debut authors and others are well known in the YA community and I finally got around to picking up their books this year.
 
 
#10
Don't Look Back
#9
authorpicOpen Road Summer
 
#8
Falling into Place
 
#7

robynschneidersq1The Beginning of Everything
 
#6
Photo of MichelleThe Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)
 
#5
Faking Normal
 
#4
The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1)
 
#3
Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
 
#2
Since You've Been Gone
 
 
 
#1
Image result for A.S. King
Reality Boy
 
 
 
 
 
What great new authors did you all find this year??
 Make sure to tell me in the comments below!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you've listed so many books that I can't wait to read. The Winner's Curse, Falling into Place, Since You've Been Gone, Open Road Summer, Don't Look Back...and of course Reality Boy! I think my favourite new to me author this year has been Rainbow Rowell as I read all four of her books and didn't even hesitate to buy her latest one, Landline, and with me that's a pretty good sign that I'm invested in the author as I usually hold out until I see a book on sale.

    ReplyDelete